Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

kyla

I've been looking around here a little, maybe it could be helpful for me. I don't really have anyone to talk to, or I want to talk to about these things. Anyway hello all, I'll read a bit more I think and see if it helps.

Hello, @kyla - welcome to After Silence!  You have found a wonderful community - I'm sorry for any circumstances that have brought you here but hope you do find that it is indeed very helpful to connect (even if it's just by reading) with others who have experienced similar situations.  Take all the time you need to look around and when you're ready to talk, we will all be ready to listen. :)

Best wishes,
Capulet

3 hours ago, kyla said:

I've been looking around here a little, maybe it could be helpful for me. I don't really have anyone to talk to, or I want to talk to about these things. Anyway hello all, I'll read a bit more I think and see if it helps.

Hi Kyla, welcome to AS, although I'm sorry for what brings you here.  It can feel isolating when we don't have anyone to talk to, and yet talking is not easy either.  Please feel free to just be here knowing you are not alone in your feelings and experiences, even if you choose not to share. There is no pressure to talk, but we are ready to listen if you do. I hope that reading other peoples posts will help you , it can be a validating thing.  I wish you all the best on your healing path,

g

9 hours ago, kyla said:

Hello , welcome to as kyla :wave:

12 hours ago, kyla said:

Hi Kyla,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but AS is a very supportive site. The best thing is to look around, it is how I started when I found this place. As you do, you will begin to realize many of us share the same struggles, therefore we can understand. Take your time, no pressure. Just saying hi is a big step. I do wish you the best on your path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi @kyla,

Welcome to AS, though I'm sorry for the experiences that brought you here.  I think many of us can relate to your feelings; I held my story inside for years.  In the beginning, I spent my time reading the articles and posts of others.  It took time and getting to know some of my friends on the site before I wanted to share about myself and what happened.  

You are free to share as little or as much as you'd like and to appreciate the unconditional support you'll find here.

Gold Raindrops 

Hi @kyla, and welcome to AS. Sorry your here feel free to take your time ask questions and just soak upthe aupport for now. It is hard to talk about stuff from our past, I know personally how hard, it does help though. Youve stumbled on a safe supportive place here filled with wonderful people that actually do care about you. We will be here when your ready to talk or if you want to listen to talk to you too ;)

BraveOne