Ghostly Lilian

I think I will be back

I'm not new to the site, but I took a... break I guess? I don't know, I felt overwhelmed and suddenly ran away.
Now for some reason I felt like coming back.

I'm feeling like sh** lately.

best wishes to everyone, you're amazing, this community is the best when it comes to listening and supporting each others, really

Welcome back Lilian.

Sometimes we do need to take a break, but I'm glad you realized that the site is still here for you. I am sorry for how you are feeling lately and the struggles you deal with. Healing can be such a roller coaster. We are here for you. Wishing you the best on this unpredictable path of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

I think that members should come and go as they feel safe.  Feelings can come up unexpectedly at times and blindside us, so we might need to take a break and come back when we're able.  

I don't think anyone here would hold that against you or judge you for it.  

All the best to you.

GoldRaindrops

Welcome back!

Sometimes a break is needed, we are glad to see you whenever you choose to be here, and I understand that it can be overwhelming or triggering just to be here sometimes, even though it's also very supportive.

I am sorry you are having a tough time lately, and I hope that being here can help a little bit.

:notalone:

Welcome back. I agree everyone needs a break. I took one to recharge my batteries and it was worth it. Like I said welcome back :)

On 12/11/2018 at 1:08 PM, Ghostly Lilian said:

I'm not new to the site, but I took a... break I guess? I don't know, I felt overwhelmed and suddenly ran away.

best wishes to everyone, you're amazing, this community is the best when it comes to listening and supporting each others, really

Welcome back, safe hugs  :hug: If ok?

Welcome back, @Ghostly Lilian!!!  

I agree wholeheartedly with everyone - there are times that we all need a break.  I took a several years-long one once upon a time!

Take care,
Capulet 

On 11/12/2018 at 7:08 AM, Ghostly Lilian said:

:hug:if ok and welcome back