Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

HI :) I'M NEW

Nicole88

33 minutes ago, Nicole88 said:

Hi everyone, I'm still trying to navigate this forum & eager for some support and unity ♡ hoping this space bring me some healing

Hello,

welcome to as, good to have you here, don't worry about navigating the forum if you have any questions you can ask them and I'm sure you will find the answers.

:) 

free :butterfly: 

Hi @Nicole88 welcome to AS! Sorry for the trauma that brought you here. You have found a safe supportive place filled with caring people.happy to help you in anyway I can with the navigation of the forums if I can. Also it was brave of you to join you are a courageous person and I am excited to get to know you.

Edited by BraveOne
2 hours ago, Nicole88 said:

Hi everyone, I'm still trying to navigate this forum & eager for some support and unity ♡ hoping this space bring me some healing

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to AS.  I am very sorry for the trauma you've experienced. No one has the right to hurt another this way. You will find support, encouragement and understanding here. Take your time and look around. I wish you the very best as you journey your path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

On 11/11/2018 at 12:30 PM, Nicole88 said:

Hi Nicole88, welcome to AS! You have found a supportive community here and I wish you the best in your healing. If you have any questions about navigating the site feel free to pm myself or any other member of the Newbie Support Team if you need to.  I would suggest taking your time, having a look around the different forums, likely you will see posts that you can relate to and may want to respond to,  or feel free to post your own thoughts, questions, or requests for support.