Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi im new

BlueRed

Hi everyone, im new here just wanted to say hi. im really glad i found this site I have trouble speaking of what happened to me in person so this really helps and i feel really comfortable here knowing im not alone.

Hello blue red my name is Mike I'm also Survivor this is a wonderful place to be I found much guidance as well as some companionship here or I should say support it's unfortunate that we have to meet under such bad circumstances that brought us all here if you ever want to talk and have a guy's View I am available I have a very good ear

Welcome to After Silence, @BlueRed!!!  

I am so sorry that you have reason to be here - but am glad you've found us.  

This really is a wonderful community and the people here are wonderful and understanding.  I am willing to bet that many, MANY others can relate to having that difficulty talking about/sharing their experiences.  While you should take it all at your own comfortable pace and don't have to rush into anything, I am hopeful that you will see that you are not alone here and through the kindness and support of others, that you can begin to heal! :)

If you have any questions or need help with anything, please feel free to ask.

Again, welcome!  

Best wishes,
Capulet

Hi @BlueRed and welcome to AS. I'm sorry you have experienced a trauma and I understand how hard it can be to actually speak about the trauma you have found a safe place to do so.  AS is full of kind caring understanding and compassionate peoole who have all been through something. Some are here to help as theyve been helped some are here getting the help they need others are here to share and listen its a great community. I personally struggle talking about my trauma even in therapy, but its easier here. It was a brave thing to join us, and I know how much courage it took to put up a post here from when I started out a few years ago it was hard not knowing what to expect. We are here for you.

Edited by BraveOne
11 hours ago, BlueRed said:

Hi everyone, im new here just wanted to say hi. im really glad i found this site I have trouble speaking of what happened to me in person so this really helps and i feel really comfortable here knowing im not alone.

Hi BlueRed,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have reason to be here, but glad you have found us. You will find supportive and understanding people here. I'm glad you reached out and wish you well on you journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: