Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just saying hi

Hi there,

Just wanted to officially say, 'I'm here'. Been looking around a bit for a few days, and this forum seems like a really friendly, supportive place :)

Hi, @CeeJay47 - hello and here is an official 'welcome!'  You are not mistaken, this is indeed a fantastic place to be!  We are always glad to add more wonderful people to our already terrific community.

I am glad you are here - I'm sorry for whatever circumstances have brought you here, but am hopeful that you'll find all of the support you need (and more) while you are here.

Best wishes,
Capulet

Hi! Welcome to after silence! Feel free to share or keep private in a way you feel secure. Your support of others on After silence is priceless. So happy to have you on. 

If you would like a more casual friendship you can send me a message. 

Hi @CeeJay47 and welcome to AS! Sorry for the trauma that brought you here. Your right this is a friendly supportive caring place full of welcoming people who are happy to assit you in the healing process. It takes a lot of small steps to go a great distance but youve got this and the support to get there. Feel free to share as little or as much as you want at a comfortable speed for you. I am looking forward to seeing the progress you make.

BraveOne

On 10/18/2018 at 1:41 AM, CeeJay47 said:

Hi there,

Just wanted to officially say, 'I'm here'. Been looking around a bit for a few days, and this forum seems like a really friendly, supportive place :)

Hi CeeJay,

Welcome to AS. Your impression is right on. You will find support and understanding here. I wish you the best on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: