Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Hey, I'm Lucifen but you can call me Kanny or VK. Don't really care. Never under any circumstance should you call me Rose.

Sixteen year old trans male. Should I mention anything trauma related at all?? I'm not sure. I'll just leave at was sexually abused when I was twelve. 

I still like Homestuck in the year of 2018. Favorite band is Icon For Hire. I draw a lot. Cosplayer. Still stuck in my scene phase lmao. 

Yeah that's about it. 

Edited by electricangel

Hello @electricangel (Kanny!)  

Welcome to AfterSilence.  It's nice to meet you.  You can call me Cap. :)  You've found a really wonderful, safe place and I'm glad you've joined us, although I am sorry to hear of the circumstances under which you've found us.

You're welcome to say as much or as little as you like as you navigate the site and become familiar with all of the different forums - the people are truly wonderful and understanding and I'm sure many can relate to what you've been through!

Welcome!

Cap

3 hours ago, electricangel said:

Hey, I'm Lucifen but you can call me Kanny or VK. Don't really care. Never under any circumstance should you call me Rose.

Sixteen year old trans male. Should I mention anything trauma related at all?? I'm not sure. I'll just leave at was sexually abused when I was twelve. 

I still like Homestuck in the year of 2018. Favorite band is Icon For Hire. I draw a lot. Cosplayer. Still stuck in my scene phase lmao. 

Yeah that's about it. 

Hi, and welcome to AS Kanny!

I'm glad you found this place, but sorry for the trauma you went through.   You asked about mentioning anything trauma related, and yes of course you are welcome to share as much or as little as you want, although you might want to share more in other parts of the forum, as this 'Welcome' forum is public and may come up in internet searches, while the other forums are seen by members only.    But feel free to have a look around and take your time.  I think you will find other threads and members here who will relate to you and what you are going through.

Hi VK,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you experience at the age of twelve, but you will find tons of support here. You are not alone.  Take your time and look around. You can post what you are comfortable with when you are ready. I also promise never call you Rose. :up:  I am glad you have found our little site and wish you the very best as you walk down this path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: