Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

First time here

Hello!

Yes, this is an incredibly safe place to be and the people here are wonderful. 

I'm sorry you're struggling.  I hope that being here will help you to see you are not alone and that together, we can achieve healing!

Welcome to AfterSilence!

Best wishes,
Capulet

7 hours ago, Nolongerstrong said:

Hi, 

Been trying to block this all out for some time and just can’t do it anymore. 

Emotionally all over the place so knew I needed to do something and hopefully this is a safe place for me to do that

Hi Nolongerstrong,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. I think many of us tried doing as you have tried. I know denial was my middle name, even tho my struggles persisted. Just as you are doing now, I knew I had to face it. It is a brave thing for any survivor to do...so yes, this means you are brave. I wish you the best as you begin to take more and more steps down this path of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Hi @Nolongerstrong, welcome to AS. Though I am Sorry for the trauma that brought you to us. First of all you have found a very warm inviting caring site full of people who can listen lend a shoulder to cry on and help rebuild a good foundation. My Name hasn't always been BraveOne I started out here as oneinamillion because I felt like I was lost in a crowd and no one would be able to help me and 2 years of being here has helped me out tremendously and I hope to see the same for you. You did an incredibly challenging first step down the road to healing by joining our site, and it just prooves to me how strong you are even if your shaken right now. I feel like AS is one of the best things I've done for myself in the healing process and I hope that you too will get there. Take your time share as little or as much as you want about anything get to know people here make friends see that your not alone and its ok your here and your safe with us.  Remember you are both stronger then you think and far braver then you know.

BraveOne

P.S.

But you can call me One its nice to meet you ;)

Hi and welcome! Feel free to message me if you want. Here for you you're not alone.