New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

New here

Lily S

Hi. I’m Lily and this is my very first time in a forum like this. I’m hoping to be able to meet others who I can talk to who can relate to what I have been through. I’ll look forward to chatting to some of you. 

Welcome! You are brave for coming here. It is a very supportive group that has helped me a lot. I am so sorry for what happened to you that brings you here but glad to see you are reaching out for help.

Hi @Lily S and welcome to AS!  It's a pleasure to meet you, although I am sorry you have reason to be here.  This is an absolutely fantastic community filled with equally as fantastic people who all understand what you are dealing with.  

Joining us was a big step and indeed a courageous one!  Good for you for taking this leap.  

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Best wishes.
Capulet

Hi @Lily S

Welcome to AS!  I am sorry for the trauma that led you here, but glad you found our community and took the first step to reach out. It is a supportive place where you will meet people who understand what you are coping with.  I wish you the best in your healing,

g

9 hours ago, Lily S said:

Hi. I’m Lily and this is my very first time in a forum like this. I’m hoping to be able to meet others who I can talk to who can relate to what I have been through. I’ll look forward to chatting to some of you. 

Hi Lily,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you found a very supportive site. First time reaching out is a huge step and I'm glad you found us. I think it makes a big difference to be among others who truly understand. Take your time and look around, and when you are ready, we are here for you. I wish you many more forward steps in your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: