Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here

Lily S

Hi. I’m Lily and this is my very first time in a forum like this. I’m hoping to be able to meet others who I can talk to who can relate to what I have been through. I’ll look forward to chatting to some of you. 

Welcome! You are brave for coming here. It is a very supportive group that has helped me a lot. I am so sorry for what happened to you that brings you here but glad to see you are reaching out for help.

Hi @Lily S and welcome to AS!  It's a pleasure to meet you, although I am sorry you have reason to be here.  This is an absolutely fantastic community filled with equally as fantastic people who all understand what you are dealing with.  

Joining us was a big step and indeed a courageous one!  Good for you for taking this leap.  

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Best wishes.
Capulet

Hi @Lily S

Welcome to AS!  I am sorry for the trauma that led you here, but glad you found our community and took the first step to reach out. It is a supportive place where you will meet people who understand what you are coping with.  I wish you the best in your healing,

g

9 hours ago, Lily S said:

Hi. I’m Lily and this is my very first time in a forum like this. I’m hoping to be able to meet others who I can talk to who can relate to what I have been through. I’ll look forward to chatting to some of you. 

Hi Lily,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you found a very supportive site. First time reaching out is a huge step and I'm glad you found us. I think it makes a big difference to be among others who truly understand. Take your time and look around, and when you are ready, we are here for you. I wish you many more forward steps in your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: