kala1024

New to the group

Hi, I am new to this chat room, I haven't really tried connecting with other survivors but lately I feel so depressed and alone. I am pushing the few people that are close to me away. I don't want to keep living like this fighting the nightmares and flashbacks all the time. I am so sick of waiting for it to get better. I am doing the counseling and the meds, and the grounding and I wait  and I wait, when exactly does it get better when does that knife piercing my body and soul release?

Hi @kala1024

Welcome to AS! I’m sorry for the trauma that brings you here, but you’ve found a supportive place. I can understand the feelings you describe, wondering if things will ever get better . It sounds like you are doing a lot of work on your healing and I’m sorry you are still feeling discouraged and alone . This place helped me a lot with feelings of isolation and I hope it will also help you. Take your time to look around and feel free to post as much or as little as you like, as you feel ready.

Hello Kala, and welcome. :)  Am so sorry you are in so much pain right now.  It does get better with time and having the support of a community certainly does do wonders.

Best of luck to you - I hope that being here brings you eventual peace and comfort and healing.

Capulet

@kala1024 Hi Kala - welcome and sorry for what brings you here, but you are in a safe place and it will get better with time and support. I understand how you feel. You are not alone. This site really helps. Big hugs to you if ok.

18 hours ago, kala1024 said:

Hi, I am new to this chat room, I haven't really tried connecting with other survivors but lately I feel so depressed and alone. I am pushing the few people that are close to me away. I don't want to keep living like this fighting the nightmares and flashbacks all the time. I am so sick of waiting for it to get better. I am doing the counseling and the meds, and the grounding and I wait  and I wait, when exactly does it get better when does that knife piercing my body and soul release?

Hi kala,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you experienced, nobody had the right to do that to you. I am sorry that you are dealing with so many struggles right now, and I can understand the discouragement. You are doing a lot of right things. I wish there was a time table for healing, but if there is, I haven't hear of it. Would be nice, wouldn't it?  I'm glad you reached out to us and hope that walking this healing path with us makes your journey a little bit easier.

Mary

:notalone: