Emmloren

Newcomer, not sure if I belong

Hello, I'm new to this page. I just need to not feel alone anymore...I'm hoping posting here can help with that. I still feel a lot of confusion about what happened to me and I'm not entirely sure if I belong here, but I need help and support and I hope to be able to find that. 

Hi Emmloren,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for whatever you experienced, but this is a very supportive site. Many survivors feel confusion and uncertainty. It is ok. Take your time to look around and you will see that you are not alone. Sometimes it takes time to truly understand your own situation. It is part of the process, actually, so it's quite ok for you to be here. I wish you the best as you begin this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

@Emmloren Welcome to AS. I understand feeling alone, and being worried that you might not belong here. I was scared about that too when i first joined. Many of us go through a lot of self-doubt and denial after a traumatic event. I hope you feel less lonely here on AS and that you get the support you deserve. 

@Emmloren hey! 

Im new to this site also. I found the group because I was alone and unsure if I even qualified. I made a post similar to this and have been able to find answers & support quickly. 

I wish you luck learning your way around. 

Just wanted you to know you’re not alone - I’m a newcomer too. 

-Haley 

12 hours ago, Emmloren said:

Hello, I'm new to this page. I just need to not feel alone anymore...I'm hoping posting here can help with that. I still feel a lot of confusion about what happened to me and I'm not entirely sure if I belong here, but I need help and support and I hope to be able to find that. 

Hello and welcome to AS!

We are glad you found are supportive community. I also hope reading and posting here will help with your confusion. Chances are if you found this place, it's because you belong here. I think you will find people here will listen and validate your experiences, but take your time, have a look around, sometimes reading posts is a good way to see that others share your experiences or feelings.  I wish you the best as you heal,

g

@Emmloren Hello and welcome, this is the right place to be for help and support. Best wishes for you and your healing journey :)