Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

l3anne

Hello L3anne, :hi:

I'm sad for whatever has brought you to after silence but I'm glad you found us.  Though I wish nothing had happened that made it so you belong here I hope you will feel welcome and supported in all the ways an online support community can help on your journey to heal and cope with whatever has brought you here.

Much strength to you :luck:

Hi L3anne, welcome to AS.  I am sorry for thr tramua you have been through. You will find this to be a supportive site, there is no pressure to share anything just take your time looking over the site and remember you are not alone. 

Patricia 

Hi @l3anne, and welcome!  

From a purely practical standpoint, maybe start with some of the Gathering Place posts, and maybe the blogs.  The Fun and Games part is low stress too.  Share My Story is powerful, and you’ll want to consider what kind of mood you’re in and whether/when is a good time to look in there.  You’ll be struck right away by how kind and supportive people are here; I am glad you found this spot!

:hi: @l3anne, welcome to AS!  The folks here are wonderful and VERY supportive, so whenever you are ready, so will we.  In the meantime, feel free to take a look around and see if anything inspires thought.  There's no rush - you're free to say as much or as little as you like, so whatever you are most comfortable with. 

Take care, and again, welcome.

Capulet

13 hours ago, l3anne said:

Hi I'm new to after silence not really sure what to say other than that, Or where to even start!! 😊

Hi l3anne,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. Take your time and look around and I'm sure comfort and ease with the site will come. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: