Hi everyone

Stumbled across this website because I was feeling lonely; who knew there is a whole group for people like me! Hope to make a few friends and do a little healing.

Welcome @QuietPainter. I look forward to getting to know you.  I hope you find what you are looking for here. :)

Hello, @QuietPainter, this definitely is a great place to find support and healing and best of all, friendship!  The people here are amazing, I am fortunate to have found this site.

Welcome to AfterSilence. :)  

Best wishes,
Capulet

7 hours ago, QuietPainter said:

Hi everyone

Stumbled across this website because I was feeling lonely; who knew there is a whole group for people like me! Hope to make a few friends and do a little healing.

Hi  QuietPainter,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have experienced a trauma, but you have stumbled across a very supportive site. I am very glad you found us. Our members are understanding and kind, and we all do know how great it is not to be alone. I wish you the best as you journey down your healing path.

Mary

:notalone: 

Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words! I look forward to getting to know you and being a part of the community!