MissingMyHappiness

Trying to heal my heart.

I am a middle-aged woman who was molested as a child and raped by my husband for too many years. I'm not even sure where to start dealing with my past. I feel so alone and an outcast and am not sure where to begin to heal. I hope I can start here.

I hope so, too!!!  This is a great place to start in your search for support.  The people are fantastic here.  I'm so sorry to hear of what has brought you here but hope that you find the comfort and peace you seek!

Welcome to AS!

Best wishes,
Capulet

Hi, MissingMyHappiness, and welcome! :wave: @Capulet is right this is a great place to start. It is a very supportive community. You’re not alone and you can heal. :notalone:

5 hours ago, MissingMyHappiness said:

I am a middle-aged woman who was molested as a child and raped by my husband for too many years. I'm not even sure where to start dealing with my past. I feel so alone and an outcast and am not sure where to begin to heal. I hope I can start here.

Hi MissingMyHappiness,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for all the trauma you've endured, both as a child and as an adult. There is no reason at anytime that how you have been traumatized is ok. It takes a great deal of courage to reach out, but I am glad you have. Take your time and look around and do know you are no longer alone. I wish you the best as you continue to take steps on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

5 hours ago, MissingMyHappiness said:

Hi missingMH welcome to AS. I am sorry for the tramua that you have been through.  I was molested too as a child. You find that here you may see the term CSA it means Child sexually abuse. I am sorry for your husband did to you, its not right, this is a person you should have been able to trust.

You will not feel alone or an outcast here. Oh I think I am pass middle age getting close to old now. 

Patricia