Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

42 minutes ago, Terrified Angel said:

Hi I am a survivor of multiple types of abuse. Still blame myself for a lot of it. Must recent time was June 5th this year

Welcome to AS!  I'm so sorry for the Trauma you've endured.  Please know your not alone here.   You've found a safe place and everyone can relate in there own ways.  Take your time say as much or as little as you like.   I hope you being here will help you.  Best wishes in your healing journey. 

PB

Welcome to AS, hopefully you'll find this to be a safe, supportive and understanding community. Take your time looking around the site, post when you are ready. There will be people who will be able to relate to some of your story and you may find you can relate to others'. You are not alone, wishing you all the best on your healing journey. 

32 minutes ago, Kmkz said:

Welcome to AS, hopefully you'll find this to be a safe, supportive and understanding community. Take your time looking around the site, post when you are ready. There will be people who will be able to relate to some of your story and you may find you can relate to others'. You are not alone, wishing you all the best on your healing journey. 

Thanks

Welcome to AS @Terrified Angel, sorry for all you have endured. You have found a safe place to use your voice share as little or as much as you want. Your not alone here so many supportive caring people here. 

On 8/10/2018 at 9:25 PM, Terrified Angel said:

Hi I am a survivor of multiple types of abuse. Still blame myself for a lot of it. Must recent time was June 5th this year

I can totally understand and relate. I'm so sorry for what's happened to you. I'm here for you, a pair of eyes when you need it. As many other posters have said, you are not alone.

Hi Angel,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have endured multiple traumas, but you have found a very supportive site. No trauma is ever deserved. It is such a big step to reach out and I wish you the best on many more forward steps on this journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Welcome, and sorry for your history and recent history of trauma. You are not alone with having multiple events to heal from, and I am glad you reached out to find some support. :wave:

On 8/16/2018 at 7:31 AM, MeBeMary said:

Hi Angel,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have endured multiple traumas, but you have found a very supportive site. No trauma is ever deserved. It is such a big step to reach out and I wish you the best on many more forward steps on this journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

On 8/16/2018 at 9:53 AM, pattyr said:

Welcome, and sorry for your history and recent history of trauma. You are not alone with having multiple events to heal from, and I am glad you reached out to find some support. :wave:

I am sorry. Anyone here

43 minutes ago, Terrified Angel said:

I am sorry. Anyone here

I agree. None of us deserve to be here. You don't deserve to be here.

On the other hand, I am thankful that there is a place like this for us, as there is something to be said about being able to go somewhere without pressure or judgment and being understood. You are accepted here and your experiences/struggles are validated. You are not alone. :hug: to you, if ok.