Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello there

Hi everyone, I'm a bit new to this site. My thoughts have been bugging since this past weeks and become stressed, really anxious and depressed as well. I decided to join this site when someone recommended to me. And hopefully I'll get some extra help that are really helpful.

Welcome to AS - I am sorry you are stressed out right now but I hope that being here will bring you some peace and comfort in the near future.  This is a very supportive community and the people are awesome. :)

Take care of yourself and feel free to look around - hope things brighten up for you soon!

Best wishes,
Capulet

Hi and welcome to AS , I am sorry for the tramua that you have been through that brought you here. You will find this to be a very supportive site and we know how you are feeling. Take your time going over the site. We are here for you as you start your journey of healing. 

Patricia 

Hi, welcome to AS. The community here is understanding and supportive. I hope you find the help you are looking for and wishing you the best on your healing journey. 

Hi,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are kind and understanding. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Welcome to AS!  I'm sorry for the trauma you've experienced.    You've found a safe place to heal.  Take your time look around say as much or as little as you like.   Best wishes on you healing journey. 

PB

Welcome to AS!  I'm sorry you're dealing with so much stress, anxiety and depression. This is a great place to share with others who understand and support each other.