Krista21

New member here

Hello everyone. 

I’m new to this site and I’ve never really used anything similar before, so this will be a new experience for me. I was directed to this site the other day by a very kind person on a crisis text line. I’m ready to go through this journey of healing and sharing my experiences with people who understand. 

16 minutes ago, Krista21 said:

Hello everyone. 

I’m new to this site and I’ve never really used anything similar before, so this will be a new experience for me. I was directed to this site the other day by a very kind person on a crisis text line. I’m ready to go through this journey of healing and sharing my experiences with people who understand. 

Hi,

welcome to as krista :) .

4 hours ago, Krista21 said:

Hello everyone. 

Hi @Krista21 welcome to AS. I'm sorry for what happened to bring you here. This is a great place to find people who get it. You are not alone. Sending you lots of support!

Hi Krista,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. I am glad we were recommended to you. Our members are kind and understanding. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best as you continue your journey of healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

Hey, Krista!  Welcome to AS!

While I am sad to learn of the circumstances under which you've found us, I'm hopeful that being here will bring you peace, comfort and healing. :)  This is a great community filled with loving, compassionate souls and I'm sure you'll love it here once you've done some exploring.

Take care of yourself and again, welcome.

Best wishes,
Capulet