Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New member here

Hello everyone. 

I’m new to this site and I’ve never really used anything similar before, so this will be a new experience for me. I was directed to this site the other day by a very kind person on a crisis text line. I’m ready to go through this journey of healing and sharing my experiences with people who understand. 

16 minutes ago, Krista21 said:

Hello everyone. 

I’m new to this site and I’ve never really used anything similar before, so this will be a new experience for me. I was directed to this site the other day by a very kind person on a crisis text line. I’m ready to go through this journey of healing and sharing my experiences with people who understand. 

Hi,

welcome to as krista :) .

4 hours ago, Krista21 said:

Hello everyone. 

Hi @Krista21 welcome to AS. I'm sorry for what happened to bring you here. This is a great place to find people who get it. You are not alone. Sending you lots of support!

Hi Krista,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. I am glad we were recommended to you. Our members are kind and understanding. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best as you continue your journey of healing.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

Hey, Krista!  Welcome to AS!

While I am sad to learn of the circumstances under which you've found us, I'm hopeful that being here will bring you peace, comfort and healing. :)  This is a great community filled with loving, compassionate souls and I'm sure you'll love it here once you've done some exploring.

Take care of yourself and again, welcome.

Best wishes,
Capulet