Hi, everyone calls me nana. My assault is fairly recent. I'm having trouble coping with it wake up jumping out my sleep can barely sleep through the night. I burst into tears randomly. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Hi Sky1992 welcome to AS.  I am sorry for the tramua that you have been through. You will find lots of support here. You could try leaving a small light on at night, it may help when you wake up. Sometimes it helps to write or draw what you are feeling. Just know you are not alone we are here for you.

Patricia 

@Struggling88, @patriciag Thank you for your kind words and i will try leaving a lamp on.

9 hours ago, Sky1992 said:

Hi, everyone calls me nana. My assault is fairly recent. I'm having trouble coping with it wake up jumping out my sleep can barely sleep through the night. I burst into tears randomly. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Hi @Sky1992,

Welcome to AS, I am sorry you are struggling with sleep and I don't think you are going crazy, these are symptoms that often follow an assault like you've recently endured.  You are not alone here, it is a supportive community. I wish you the best as you recover from this trauma.

Hi nana,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you endured, but do know that you have found a supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. You are not alone. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: