Hello, my name is Ellie, I’m 19. I was told about this website and I thought it would help me get through this and it will be nice to talk to others who have experienced the same thing. 

Hi Scaredbutreadytoheal,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are very understanding and kind. I am glad that someone recommended our site to you and you have registered. When I found this place, I truly did (and still do) find this a true safe haven. No judgement or pressure. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best as you walk down this healing path.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Hi @Scaredbutreadytoheal, welcome to AS. I'm so sorry for the trauma you've endured that brought you here. You've been directed to a safe space to share whatever you need to. The site is full of supportive caring people who have all been through something. For me when I joined I was very nervous and posting my first post was not easy at all, it was brave of you to join and be proud that you are taking huge steps towards gaining more support.

One

Hi Brave welcome to the site :notalone:

Hello Ellie, welcome!!!!

I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised at just how supportive one place can be! :)

Best wishes!
Capulet

On 5/29/2018 at 6:47 PM, Scaredbutreadytoheal said:

Hello, my name is Ellie, I’m 19. I was told about this website and I thought it would help me get through this and it will be nice to talk to others who have experienced the same thing. 

Welcome to AS! I’m so sorry for the reasons you are here. You will find your not alone her and have our support.  Many of us can relate to what you’ve been through, but in our own ways.  Be kind to yourself please and take your time and look around.  Say as much or as little as you like.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB