Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here

Hello everyone! I'm not sure where to begin so I guess I'll just tell you an intro haha. My name is Heather, I'm 16. I hope I can make some friends, maybe learn to cope a little better? :)

Hi Heather, and welcome to AS!  

We all have to start somewhere, but we just have to also take our time and begin when it feels right.  

I hope you will find everything you are looking for here!  Feel free to look around a bit and we will all be here when you are ready.

Best wishes,
Capulet

4 hours ago, Heather618 said:

Hello everyone! I'm not sure where to begin so I guess I'll just tell you an intro haha. My name is Heather, I'm 16. I hope I can make some friends, maybe learn to cope a little better? :)

Hi Heather, welcome to our AS community!

I hope you will find this a good place to make friends with others who understand what you are going through. We are here to listen and support each other and help each other cope with it all.  :notalone:

It's nice to meet you @Heather618. I'm sorry you have a reason to be here. I hope you find some friends here and ways to connect, learn, and share what you want to. 

5 hours ago, Heather618 said:

Welcome to AS Heather. Sorry for the trauma that brought you here. This site if is full of kind caring and supportive people who have all been through something, friends are definately made here pretty easily and you'll find your not alone. Take your time, while you are free to share what ever you want however much you want, I would recommend doing so at a comfortable pace for you. This is a safe place to open up and talk about feelings and thoughts and people are always willing to offer guidance and advice to those asking for it. It took great courage to join a site like this and a lot of Streangth to put your first post up. 

One

Hi Heather,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you have found a very supportive site and I am glad that you have found us. We have many understanding and kind members. It takes courage to reach out, so I am glad you have. I wish you the best on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi, Welcome to AS!

I think AS is a place I can relax a bit.

It's safe here.