Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Returning after being away so long.

Hello AF community, I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself and how happy I was to see that AF after all these years is still around. I wish I could remember my old username but...🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Since the last time I was here I have gone through major life changes, growth and transformation from my personal healing journey and that even included a divorce which I will say was one of the hardest things to leave but I did it and was the Best decision of my life! 

Love & Light,

ShannaMaria333 🙏🏻❤️

Welcome back!  It sounds like you have been growing!  Congratulations on doing something so difficult that was the right thing for you.

Hi ShannaMaria,

Welcome back to the site. I'm not sure how long it has been for you, but AS is still the supportive site with many kind and understanding members. But we have grown over the years, which is both good and bad, as you know. It sounds as if you have accomplished some positive steps forward, even if it has been difficult for you. I wish you continued success on your healing journey.

Mary

:aswelcomesu: back. 

Thank you for your kind words! If I remember right I think the last time I was on AF was about 10 years ago now or so. It’s great to see it still the supportive and safe community for survivors. 🙏🏻❤️

Welcome back to AS sorry that you like so many of us have a reason to be here.