WingsAreGone

Not really sure where to begin

Hello to you all.  I honestly don’t really know where to begin.  I am new to this forum and this is the first time I am reaching out.  I am so lost and alone right now and I hope that I can find some help in having people to talk with.  I just need a little bit of peace in my head.  

Hello @WingsAreGone,

I want to welcome you to AS, but I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here. It can be helpful to meet others who know what you are going through and understand , it is tough to feel so alone with it all.  This is a safe and supportive community, please feel free to have a look around, and share as much or as little as you like in your own time. It is brave that you are taking this step to reach out, and  I hope that you can find a little peace soon.

:notalone::aswelcomesu:

@WingsAreGone I am glad to have you here.  I hope you can find some support and togetherness and not feel so alone.  Sometimes it can help so much to have others to talk with who understand what you are experiencing.  :bighug:

1 hour ago, WingsAreGone said:

Hello to you all.  I honestly don’t really know where to begin.  I am new to this forum and this is the first time I am reaching out.  I am so lost and alone right now and I hope that I can find some help in having people to talk with.  I just need a little bit of peace in my head.  

Welcome to AS! I’m sorry for the trauma you’ve experienced.  You’ve found a supportive place here and aren’t alone.  Many can relate in their own ways.  Take your time and look around you can say as much or as little as you like.  You’re not alone here.  Sending you support and sitting with you.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

Hi Wings.

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you endured. It is never right or fair to be hurt so. It takes courage to reach out for the very first time, so please acknowledge that as your first healing step forward. You will find our members understanding and kind and we walk this walk with you. You are not alone. I wish you the very best as you move forward on your healing path.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi Wings, welcome to AS.  I am glad you found us.  I am sorry for what you have gone through that brought you here. Take your time looking over the site and know you are not alone.

Patricia 

On 5/15/2018 at 3:26 PM, WingsAreGone said:

Welcome to AS. I'm glad you found us. AS is a very safe place to share and learn its full of supportive and understanding people. Healing takes time its a journey not a short quick trip. Anyways I am sorry you have a reason to be here but I am glad you found us. Hope AS can help you on that journey.