Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here and so glad I have found you!

Well, I'm here.  How I got to this point is a long story, which I'm still writing down. But I am glad to have found this community to have support whenever I need it. So thank you and thank you in advance for the support.

Welcome to AfterSilence!!!  This is a wonderful place to be to get support.  I am deeply sorry for the circumstances that have brought you here but hope that being here with us brings you peace and comfort.

Oh, and thank YOU, too, for the support you're likely to give us in return. :)  We are very appreciative of each other, here.

Best wishes, 
Capulet

Hello @KathrynMay24,

I want to offer you a warm welcome to our AS community.  I am sorry for the trauma that led you to seek us out,  but glad you have found us. I hope you will find it a supportive, nonjudgmental place to share your thoughts and be heard.  Please take your time to find your way around the site,  and feel free to share as much or as little as you choose.  I wish you the best in your healing.

:notalone:

Hi Kathryn,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you have found a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. I am glad you have found us, as well. I wish you the best as you continue your healing path.

Mary

:supportu:

Welcome to AS @KathrynMay24 I'm sorry for what brought you here and I hope you get the support you need. This is a good forum to be among people who understand. :aswelcomesu:

On 5/15/2018 at 1:18 PM, KathrynMay24 said:

Well, I'm here.  How I got to this point is a long story, which I'm still writing down. But I am glad to have found this community to have support whenever I need it. So thank you and thank you in advance for the support.

Welcoming me to AS! I’m sorry for whatever trauma you’ve endured.   Please now you’re not alone here and you found a very safe place here.   Sending you support.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

On 5/15/2018 at 1:18 PM, KathrynMay24 said:

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the long story that brought you here, AS is full of long stories including my own. You have found a safe a supportive place to share and learn. Glad to have you with us.