Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Not to sure where to start.

3 hours ago, Kay123 said:

Hello everyone.

I’m not to sure where to start I’m new here. 

Hi Kay welcome to AS. It can be scarie to be somewhere new but you have found a safe place. Take your time looking over the site. There is rush to do anything, when you are ready we are here for you.

Patricia

4 hours ago, Kay123 said:

Hello everyone.

Welcome to AS!  I’m sorry for the reasons that brought you here.  I know hon t is scary to be a new place and not sure what to do or say.  Take your time look around the forums.  You can say as much or as little as you like.  There is no rush.  Just know you’ve found a safe place with people that can relate in their own ways.  You’re not alone here.  Best wishes on your healing journey.  

PB 

Hi Kay,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that brings you here, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. It's not easy to make that first step, but you did. Take your time and you will begin to feel more comfortable. I wish you the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Welcome! I am sorry you need to be here. But this is a unique place. I've been a member here a long time. The awesome people here helped me through my dark times and I tried to help them. It's always great being able to come back when needed. You are not alone and I hope you find this site as helpful as I have. 

20 hours ago, Kay123 said:

Hello everyone.

Hi Kay123 and welcome to AS! Sorry for the trauma that brought you here. This is a safe and supportive place. Your free to share at your own pace in your time as little or as much as you want, please no you do,t have to rush anything. Take your time look around get comfortable meet some amazing people and I hope you can find us to be suportive and caring.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

One

• 2 weeks later...