Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Help desk query

Hi :)

I posted a request in the Help Desk section a week ago and no one has replied yet. I had quite prompt replies in the past so I am wondering if the help desk it is still being used/staffed? Should I direct my request to a particular mod instead?

Thanks

Reyzl

The Help Desk is still functional, and is the best way to get in contact with a mod or admin. Please keep in mind that some requests may take longer.

Hi Rose,

Thanks for replying. That's really odd that you can't see it. I posted it last Thursday. It looks like it has been read more times than just my own reads so hopefully someone can see it! Do you think I should repost?

Reyzl

You do not need to repost your request. It is visible only to you and the appropriate staff members. No one else can see another's post in the HelpDesk.

• 7 months later...

Hi there - please post in the Help Desk forum (just above this one). I had to edit your post because this is a public forum for anyone to see. The Help Desk is private and only you and admin/mods can see it. Thank you :)

Rose xxx