Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey!

Hey, hey!  

It's nice to meet you, too!  We're happy to have you and I hope being here brings you eventual peace! :)  You are definitely not alone!

Welcome to AS!

Capulet

Welcome to AS @FoxAndCats its nice meeting you. Sorry for the trauma that brought you here, but I am glad you found this site regardless. There is so much hope here and so many supportive people. Its been a source of encouragement for so many so I hope it helps you as well. Take your time getting to know the forums, when your ready your free to share as much or as little as you like. Please know there is healing it just takes time. Glad to have you with us.

One

6 hours ago, FoxAndCats said:

Hi, I'm new here after not long signing up. I've been dealing with my trauma for a while on my own and stumbled across this forum and decided to join after looking around the public sections. It's nice to meet all of you!

Hello And welcome to After Silence!  It’s very nice to meet you. I’m so sorry for the trauma you’ve endured.  Please know you’re not alone here and you’ve found a safe site.  You will find everyone here is friendly and helpful in many ways.  Many of us can relate in our own ways. I would also like to wish you the best on your healing journey.  

PB 

9 hours ago, FoxAndCats said:

Hi, I'm new here after not long signing up. I've been dealing with my trauma for a while on my own and stumbled across this forum and decided to join after looking around the public sections. It's nice to meet all of you!

Hi FoxAndCats,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you endured, but you have found a very supportive site. I found this site 3 years ago, just by stumbling across it like you have, and must say it was such a fortunate day. I felt alone for years before finding AS. I hope you will feel less alone as you start to interact among this forum. I wish you the best as you walk down this path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

18 hours ago, FoxAndCats said:

Hi @FoxAndCats,

welcome to AS! I’m glad you found us, it is very hard dealing with this kind of trauma all alone. We try to be a supportive community here and you will find others who understand you and what you’ve been through.