Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello! I’m new

Hi Ehale,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have endured. It is never right for another to hurt one in this way. You will find tons of support here from many understanding and kind members. Many have shared similar experiences, but I think even more experience the same struggles. It is the thread that binds us all. I am happy you have found us and wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu: 

8 hours ago, Ehale152 said:

Hello my name is em and I am 21 from the US, I joined this page in hopes of finding others who have shared similar experiences as me and I hope to try to make friends :)

Welcome to AS Em!  I’m sorry for the trauma you’ve endured.  Take your time look around and say as much or as little as you like.  You’ve found a supportive place here where many can relate in their own ways.  You will find your not alone here and there is no judgement.  Supporting you and wishing you the best on your healing journey. 

PB

On 2/5/2018 at 8:36 PM, Ehale152 said:

Hello my name is em and I am 21 from the US, I joined this page in hopes of finding others who have shared similar experiences as me and I hope to try to make friends :)

Hi :) and welcome to AS EM! I am also a survivor in the US many of us on here are from the US. Pleased to meet you even if you had a reason to join our community and I am sorry that you do have such a reason.  I like to think of AS as a safe space to share as much or as little as you want, its been good to restore my confidence in meeting new safe friends, I hope it is the same for you.

One

Hi Em, welcome to AS!  This is a supportive community and I hope you will make some friends here who understand your experiences. We are people who will hear you, believe you and support you. :notalone: