Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Need someone to talk to

shysix

Hello, I am new to this, I liked the idea of being in a place where I don’t feel alone. One of my biggest issues is feeling so isolated and having no one to talk to, this is hard as I am currently going through CPS. I am hoping to gradually be more open about things but I am very nervous. I have struggled a lot with my mental health since the incedient happened and I am hoping this will help me vent and eventually get better.

1 hour ago, shysix said:

Hello, I am new to this, I liked the idea of being in a place where I don’t feel alone. One of my biggest issues is feeling so isolated and having no one to talk to, this is hard as I am currently going through CPS. I am hoping to gradually be more open about things but I am very nervous. I have struggled a lot with my mental health since the incedient happened and I am hoping this will help me vent and eventually get better.

I am glad you found AS we are a very supportive community. We are all here for each other. I am sorry things have been rough.

Sitting with you and safe hugs if Okay?

I am here if you need to or want to talk

Hi shysix,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you have found a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. I felt much like you before I found this site and understand how feeling alone can actually magnify the struggles you go thru. It's not easy. Good news is that I found this place, and now you have. Take your time and look around the site and I'm sure you will become more comfortable. Do know that you will never be pressured or find judgment here. It's a very big step to reach out and I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: