Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello! Im new.

HI Sarah and welcome to AS. Sorry to hear about the abuse that brought you here. I just want to point out the bravery I see in you joining a site like this can be intimidating but writing your first post is huge too and a very positive step. AS is a good place to meet friends that can relate and understand things that people that haven't been through some of the things we have been through. Hope this site helps you.

One

Hi Sarah, welcome to AS!

I am so sorry what you've been through.

:notalone::wave:

Hi Sarah, welcome to AS!

I hope you will find this a supportive community where people 'get' what you have been through and still struggle with. Take your time to look around and get to know us, I'm sure you'll find some friends here!

:notalone:

On 1/29/2018 at 9:54 AM, omalleytac said:

My name is Sarah and I'm a survivor of many forms of abuse. I would like to make some friends hopefully.

Welcome Sarah to AS!  I’m so sorry for abuse you’ve endured.  You’ve found a supportive site and you are not alone here.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB