Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

new here

Hi there..new here, just struggling recently from an event many, many years ago. A one time incident that hasn't bothered me at all for years, now all of a sudden it's a constant cloud over my head, it follows me everywhere.  Anyways, hope to find some peace soon..knowing I need to talk about it to someone, somewhere..and came across this site. 

Welcome, @Lindiana!!!

These things have a way of sneaking up on you, don't they??  Something I, and I am sure so many others here can relate to.  

This is a wonderful community, truly a Godsend for me, I have been here a long time and just returned after a break.  I hope you find the support you seek; here are always many fine people willing to listen.

Again, welcome to AS!

Best wishes,
Cap

2 hours ago, Lindiana said:

Hi there..new here, just struggling recently from an event many, many years ago. A one time incident that hasn't bothered me at all for years, now all of a sudden it's a constant cloud over my head, it follows me everywhere.  Anyways, hope to find some peace soon..knowing I need to talk about it to someone, somewhere..and came across this site. 

Hi Lindiana  welcome to AS.  I am sorry for the tramua that you have been through. You will find lots of support here and many who understand what you are going through. You are not alone and we are here for you. 

Patricia

Hi Lindiana,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have experienced, but you will find tons of support and understanding here. It is unfair that you have to deal with any of this at all. I too, had pushed back trauma from many years ago, but pushing it back can be deceptive, as it really never had never left. I am very happy you have found us and wish you the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

18 hours ago, Lindiana said:

Welcome to AS! I’m so sorry for the trauma you’ve endured many years ago.  You’ve found a supportive site where many can relate in their own way.  You’re not alone here. Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...