Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here

HI Janeway,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you will find tons of support here on AS. You will find members who are kind and understanding and will be able to relate to much of what you are feeling and going thru. You are not alone. I will be send you a PM with some information. I wish you the very best on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank you both. I just don't really have any friends anymore to turn too and my husband is always busy at work. I just needed a place to talk. Not sure why I've taken this u-turn with everything. Thought I was past it all. 

On 1/18/2018 at 4:59 PM, Janeway9 said:

Hello, 

I came looking for a place to connect with people like me. Not sure what's going on with me but hopefully I can find some help with it. 

Welcome to After Silence!  I’m sorry for the reasons you are here.  You’ve found a supportive site and are not alone here.  I wish you the best on your healing journey. 

PB

It definitely seems like a very supportive bunch. I just decided to do a google search for something to help me out and this site was one of the first one's to pop up.  Glad I gave it a go.

• 2 weeks later...