Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

As my name says, I’m trying to figure out Who I am?

WhoAmI?

On 1/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, Oneinamillion said:

Welcone to AS. Sorry for the trauma that brought you here. Your not alone. Everyone has a story to tell, here you are free to share a little of it or a lot when and how ever you want to. Lots of supporting and caring people that can relate listen let you cry on their shoulders and even offer guidance and lift you when your low. You took a big step in reaching out here on AS and a brave step with this post so Congradulations on your bravery.

Thank you so much. I think I’m ready to tell my whole story for the first time. I’ll do that in the correct forum though. I’ve never been able to tell anyone the entire story.,

10 minutes ago, WhoAmI? said:

Hugs are always welcome. I get told I’m f***** Up all the time and not normal so who knows. 

safe hugs :hug:, well being F***** up is better than being their stupid normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Who I am,

Welcome, Keep talking, keep reaching out.  Being unaware of who we are seems to be a pattern for most of us.

Great place to start self discovery is right here.

"We're only as sick as the secrets we keep"...a quote that helped me in my healing process. 

The more secrets I told...the more space in my head for my true self to emerge.

Alphabet Soup

15 hours ago, Alphabet Soup said:

Who I am,

Welcome, Keep talking, keep reaching out.  Being unaware of who we are seems to be a pattern for most of us.

Great place to start self discovery is right here.

"We're only as sick as the secrets we keep"...a quote that helped me in my healing process. 

The more secrets I told...the more space in my head for my true self to emerge.

Alphabet Soup

Thank you so much!  I was able to share my story in the proper forum and honestly I already feel like a weight has been lifted.  I'm still trying to figure out "who I am".  I think maybe I'm somewhere in between who I was and who I am now, I just got to sort it out along with everything else.  Just being able to talk to someone has made a world of difference.