Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

So It's Been A Long Time...

Hi... I'm Omega Wolf. 

I'm an old member of the forum... I took a break for a couple of years, so I thought that I'd reintroduce myself. 

I'm a male survivor of R, SA, and some other things... It's kind of a long story. I'm a adult trying to pick up the pieces of a broken life, trying to function in a society only accepting of the normal, non-survivor.

And failing miserably. Which is why I'm coming back... I need something in my life. Some source of help. I have therapy, but I can't afford half the time and miss appointments so I never can really get the help I need.  I have a family, but we're broke and about a bill or two from winding up homeless. Right now... I just feel like the road has ended and I don't belong among the living anymore. I don't know what to do. 

In short... I'm a lost wolf. 

Hi @OmegaWolf welcome back! I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling lost and that things are financially so rough right now. AS is always here for you as long as you need. :hug:if okay

HI OmegaWolf, welcome back to AS!  We're here for you.  Whatever you need.

It's a tremendous step in the right direction to admit that you are in need of help and support.  So, please take a moment today to acknowledge this achievement!  It is not an easy thing to do but you did it. :)

Hopefully we can help you find your way....we are a great community and we've all got something to offer.

Best of luck,
Cap 

Hi, Omegawolf, and welcome back! I’m sorry you’re in a low place right now. You do belong with the living and you deserve to be happy. When one road ends another one begins. Safe hugs, if okay. :console: