Thylight

Hey new here.

Hey. I originally intended to post here in the 27th when my account got activated. But instead I ended up going to a mental hospital due to some circumstances I'll talk about another time. In short thought.  The 29th of December is a anniversary of my childhood abuse. The date it started.

It's been many years since that. I my physical body has grown up but I still feel like a scared and hurt child. 

Also not sure if this is fixable but I mistyped my username when creating my account it's suppose to read "ThyLight" 

Anyways I hope this board can be a good place for me to be during my healing.

25 minutes ago, Thylighg said:

Hey. I originally intended to post here in the 27th when my account got activated. But instead I ended up going to a mental hospital due to some circumstances I'll talk about another time. In short thought.  The 29th of December is a anniversary of my childhood abuse. The date it started.

It's been many years since that. I my physical body has grown up but I still feel like a scared and hurt child. 

Also not sure if this is fixable but I mistyped my username when creating my account it's suppose to read "ThyLight" 

Hi and welcome to AS! I'm sorry you had a rough time that landed you in the hospital. Glad though that you're back out and you are able to post :)

Yes, changing your username is fixable. If you post in the Help Desk an admin or board moderator can help you with this issue.

AS is a forum that is very supportive, caring, respectful and non-judgmental. I wish you all the best in your healing!

Hi ThyLight , I am sorry for what you have threw as a child. I was abused as a child, you will see the term CSA ON the site it stands for abuse as I child. All i can tell you this is a safe place and you are not alone here. 

Patricia

Hi Thylight,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you endured as a child and your continuing struggles. It is so common to feel the way you do and many of us consider that scared and hurt you as their inner child. You will find much support on this site with many understanding and kind members. Also, as fallenstar has mentioned, your name is fixable at the help desk. Misspellings have happened before, and our board mods and administrators are very helpful with these sorts of issues. I do wish you the best on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

10 hours ago, Thylighg said:

Welcome to AS!  I’m sorry for the trauma you’ve endured.  You’ve found a safe place here.  You will find that you’re not alone here and many can relate in their own way.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

Hi @Thylight welcome to AS. Sorry to hear about the abuse as a child and the recent anniversary date as well as the trip to the hospital. I'm sure you will fit in here, everyone is accepting. Please remember this is a judgement free place your free to share as much or as little as you want when you are ready to share. Will see you around I am sure.

Hi @Thylight and welcome.  Anniversaries are so difficult, I hope that your inner child who is scared and hurting will find some comfort here too among many others who can relate to the pain and fear of abuse.