Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Almost 8 years later...

Hey so, its been a very long time since i was last active on here. For some reason tonight i have visited old sites i was a part of when i was younger. so far one site has closed down and was made as a version 2 but that was a bad website. another one i was part of is now very quiet... and then i was thinking and remembered that i was on here too. 

weird Re-Intro i know.... anyway i may be back or i may forget i popped on- i guess i shall see. 

Hello @EmptyWithin welcome back to AS. Its your choice whatever you decide glad you checked in again. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to as.

One

Welcome back EmptyWithin.

Sorry for why you were and are here, but AS is still running strong. It probably has grown since you've been here, but the members are still kind and supportive. We are here whenever you need. Best wishes on your continuing journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Sometimes that's how it goes.  I am at the nine year point and for some reason, feelings have been stirred up recently.  I thought I was doing so well, for years even, and then I remembered certain things and had a difficult few months.  

You are understood and supported here.