EmptyWithin

Almost 8 years later...

Hey so, its been a very long time since i was last active on here. For some reason tonight i have visited old sites i was a part of when i was younger. so far one site has closed down and was made as a version 2 but that was a bad website. another one i was part of is now very quiet... and then i was thinking and remembered that i was on here too. 

weird Re-Intro i know.... anyway i may be back or i may forget i popped on- i guess i shall see. 

Hi @EmptyWithin welcome back to AS :wave: wow 8 years ago! Well, it's nice to see members come back after an absence. We are here for you :)

Hello @EmptyWithin welcome back to AS. Its your choice whatever you decide glad you checked in again. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to as.

One

Hi EmptyWithin, welcome back!  We are still here for you if you decide to keep checking in.  :notalone:

Welcome back EmptyWithin.

Sorry for why you were and are here, but AS is still running strong. It probably has grown since you've been here, but the members are still kind and supportive. We are here whenever you need. Best wishes on your continuing journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Welcome back EmptyWithin! 

Hi thanks everyone. Due to some circumstances in my life i may likely be around here more for a while. 

welcome back. sorry circumstances bring you back but looking forward to seeing you around the boards. :hug:

Sometimes that's how it goes.  I am at the nine year point and for some reason, feelings have been stirred up recently.  I thought I was doing so well, for years even, and then I remembered certain things and had a difficult few months.  

You are understood and supported here.