Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Found My Tribe

Hi everyone. I've only spoken in the confidentiality of therapists and some close friends. 30 years - After silence - I'm ready to speak. Finding you and after reading some, it feels like I've found my tribe. Grateful that you are here. 

Edited by ContinuingMetanoia
Help! Don't want my birth date on this

Hi ContinuingMetanoia,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are kind and understanding. I am glad you have some to confide to in your life, but there is something about talking with others who know what you've been thru. It takes a great deal of courage to reach out to us, and I hope you find as much understanding as I have. Best wishes on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

BTW...your birth date is only viewable to you and board moderators and administrators. It is on a hidden setting for everyone else.

Edited by MeBeMary
6 hours ago, ContinuingMetanoia said:

Hi everyone. I've only spoken in the confidentiality of therapists and some close friends. 30 years - After silence - I'm ready to speak. Finding you and after reading some, it feels like I've found my tribe. Grateful that you are here. 

Welcome to AS! Glad you found us. Though I'm sorry for what brought you here and the 30 years of silence. Glad youve looked around already and feel good about being here. I just wanted to say you are free to share as much or as little as you like and have a judgement free zone share whatever however you need to. Were here to support you when we all try to help eachother up when we fall we all win because everyone is helping everyone its really cool.

One

17 hours ago, ContinuingMetanoia said:

Welcome to AS!  I’m sorry for the reasons you are here, but glad you found us.  You’ve found a supportive place here with no judgement and you’re not alone. Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

• 2 weeks later...