Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

new here

Julie14

Hi I'm new to the site..made an account a few months back but just getting around to posting now. Hoping to speak with other people who went through similar experiences, so that maybe they can help me feel a little more comfortable about what happened to me, and I can hopefully help them in return.

Hi Julie,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have endured, but you will find tons of support here. Our members are kind and understanding. It does takes time for many members to find the right moment to reach out. I'm glad you feel this is your moment. It takes great courage to face what you want to face, do know you are not alone. I wish you many forward steps on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

2 hours ago, Julie14 said:

Hi I'm new to the site..made an account a few months back but just getting around to posting now. Hoping to speak with other people who went through similar experiences, so that maybe they can help me feel a little more comfortable about what happened to me, and I can hopefully help them in return.

Welcome to After Silence @Julie14, I'm sorry for what you went through that brought you here. I do hope that being here does bring you comfort. You took some big steps already. There's no rush or time limit or pressure here in posting, it's important that you go at your own pace. Lots of support to you! :supportu::aswelcomesu: 

Hi there.

Welcome to AS. 

Very nice to meet you!

I pray you find what you need. 

My Name is ~FOUND~

Hi Julie,

Wanted to take a moment to welcome you to AS. I'm glad you joined. You found a very supportive community of people that have been through some "stuff" sadly my I think all of the members here have been through it or know someone who has been.  Its a safe place here to share as little or as much as your comfortable sharing. 

One

On 12/19/2017 at 6:28 PM, Julie14 said:

Welcome to AS!  I’m sorry for the reasons you are here for.  I hope you’re finding your way around the site and getting the support you deserve.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB