Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New user

7 hours ago, innocentgirl said:

Hello all I am new user of this site..  can anyone guide me how to use this site. thanks

Hi and welcome to After Silence @innocentgirl, I'm sorry for the trauma that led you here. You're among people who will understand and can relate. I am a member of the Newbie Support Team and what we do is what you asked for. We can help you navigate the forum. I will send you a pm. 

:aswelcomesu: 

Welcome to AfterSilence @innocentgirl and hello. Sorry for the trauma that brought you here. Take your time learning the forums feel free to ask questions, share as little or as much as you want when you want. You've found a safe judgement free place full of caring amd supportive people. 

One

Hi there. 

Welcome. 

~FOUND~

Hi and welcome to AS!  I hope you are finding your way around ok. I would just suggest reading through different forums to see if there are topics you can relate to or that interest you, and you will get a feel for this place. We are a supportive community and we just try to support each other and listen to each other mostly.  If you choose to share any part of your feelings or story or questions here, you will be heard and believed and supported.

On 12/19/2017 at 0:17 AM, innocentgirl said:

Hello all I am new user of this site..  can anyone guide me how to use this site. thanks

Welcome to AS!  I’m sorry for the reasons that brought you here.  Best wishes on your on your healing journey. 

PB