Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello AS

MJbubbles

Hi 

I've joined as because I am going through a very rough time due to an event that took place several months ago. 

I can't help but feel alone despite when i'm surrounded by friends and family, therefore I wanted to find a place which would allow me to speak to others openly and to hopefully at some point in the future, be able to offer support to others going through something similar.

I'm off to explore the site a bit more and maybe speak to some of you soon?

Thanks, MJ.

Hello and welcome to AS @MJbubbles. Happy to have you here. Sorry for the trauma you have been through that brought you here. Take you time to look around and get a feel for what/how everything is and works ask questions if you like. Share as little or as much as you like whenever you feel like sharing. I hope you find this sight to be a safe healing place full of helpful people. Looking forward sharing with you along the way.

One

2 hours ago, MJbubbles said:

Hi 

I've joined as because I am going through a very rough time due to an event that took place several months ago. 

I can't help but feel alone despite when i'm surrounded by friends and family, therefore I wanted to find a place which would allow me to speak to others openly and to hopefully at some point in the future, be able to offer support to others going through something similar.

Thanks, MJ.

Hi MJ.

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you experienced a trauma  several months ago. Nobody ever has the right to hurt another, so I am sorry it happened to you.  I understand being surrounded by others, but yet feeling alone. You are not alone on this site. We accept you, as you are. It is a big step to reach out, and I do wish you many more forward steps on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

2 hours ago, MJbubbles said:

Hi 

Thanks, MJ.

Welcome to AS! This is a wonderful safe place to find answers to questions and support. :notalone::supportu::aswelcomesu:

Hi @MJbubbles welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry things are hard right now. It can be very isolating! The important thing to know is that it can get better and you are not alone. I am glad that you joined us; this forum is a very supportive place to be when things are feeling fragile. I look forward to seeing you around the board :aswelcomesu::supportu: 

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

Very nice to meet you. 

I pray you find what you need and make fab friends. 

My name is ~FOUND~

On 12/18/2017 at 3:43 PM, MJbubbles said:

Hi 

Thanks, MJ.

Welcome to AS MJ!  I’m sorry for the trauma you’ve endured several months ago.  You’ve found a safe and supportive place here.  You will not be alone here.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB