Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey

mdpdeg

Hi all,

I'm new here. I've been looking through the website quite a bit and I'm so excited to have a place to share and support people. Just starting to learn how to deal with my stuff in a healthy way. It's a lot of work. I already feel so safe here though and I'm so grateful to have found this. 

I hope everyone will have a nice holiday season,

M.

5 hours ago, mdpdeg said:

Hi all,

I'm new here. I've been looking through the website quite a bit and I'm so excited to have a place to share and support people. Just starting to learn how to deal with my stuff in a healthy way. It's a lot of work. I already feel so safe here though and I'm so grateful to have found this. 

M.

Hi M.

Welcome to AS, again. :)  We already spoke once thru PM and I was happy to help with your question.  I am very glad you did find us and do know that you will find many understanding and kind members to lend their support to you. The greatest thing I found here at AS is that I was not alone. You took a huge healing step reaching out and I wish you many more steps on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

15 hours ago, mdpdeg said:

Hi all,

M.

Welcome to After Silence!  I’m sorry for the reasons you are here for.  You’ve found a safe and supportive place and you’re not alone here.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

20 hours ago, mdpdeg said:

Hi all,

M.

Hello and welcome to AS M. I'm very sorry for the trauma that brought you here. In happy that you found us. I hope we can be the place where you can share and recieve the support you need while you learn to cope in healthy ways. Your not alone here, there is always someone who can relate it seems like to just about everything and even if they cant they can listen and let you vent. Happy holidays

One

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

Very nice to meet you.

I pray you find what you need and make fab friends. 

My name is ~FOUND~