Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Dani35

Hi Dani,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you experienced recently, but do know that you have found a supportive site. Our members are kind and understanding. I am glad you have found us and decided to reach out. You will be surprised at how many can relate with the pain you endured and the struggles you face. I wish you the very best as you begin this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi @Dani35 and welcome to AS. Sorry for the recent trauma that brought you here. Your not alone. You've stumbled across a very support caring group of people that happen to use this site. Healing is a long hrs road but its worth it in the end. Lots of support strength and hope to you as you move on this journey.

One

Hi @Dani35, welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you have been hurt so recently. You are among friends here, many of us are at different stages of healing, and we all have ways to cope. The amazing thing about this forum is many of us who have felt alone irl don't feel it so much here. Glad to meet you :supportu:

On 12/12/2017 at 6:33 PM, Dani35 said:

Hello. I am new to the site, I am going through something that happened recently and am looking to meet people going through the same. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to AS! I’m sorry for the recent trauma you’ve experienced.  Glad you found you here. We are supportive and caring people who doesn’t judge.  Take your time say as much or as little as you like.  Just know you’re not alone.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

HI there. 

Welcome to AS.

Very nice to meet you. 

I pray you find what you need and make fab friends. 

My name is ~FOUND~