quietviolinist

Hi, new here

44 minutes ago, quietviolinist said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and working on getting up the courage to share.

Thank you.

qv

Hey,

welcome to AS @quietviolinist,

hope you can Find the courage to share here and find support :) .

safe hugs :hug: if okay?

free.

Hi @quietviolinist,

Welcome to AS!   I'm sorry for the trauma that led you to finding us though.  It takes a lot of courage just so say hello so please give yourself credit for that! Take as much time as you need about sharing as much or little as you like, there is no pressure here.  I found this to be a supportive and nonjudgmental community where I can relate to others who've been through similar struggles, and I hope that you will too.

:notalone:

Hi @quietviolinist and welcome to AS. Nice to meet you. Sorry for the trauma that brought you here. Don't rush it take your time go at a pace that works for you. We are pretty much all on a journey here to healing and everyone is at different places along the way, healing will come for all of us eventually.  Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

One

9 hours ago, quietviolinist said:

Thank you.

qv

Hi @quietviolinist and welcome to After Silence. I'm glad you found us but sorry you need to be here. You already took a couple of brave steps - you joined us and you made an introduction. Take as much time as you need to look around the site. There is no pressure and no judgements here.

:youcanheal::supportu:

Hi quietviolinist.

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have endure, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are kind and understanding. It takes great courage to reach out as you have. It's a big step, and I am sure you will make many more steps on this path we call healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

19 hours ago, quietviolinist said:

Thank you.

qv

Welcome to AS! I’m sorry for reasons that brought you here.  Glad you got the courage to join.  You’ve found a very supportive site, with no judgement. Take your time and look around the forums.  Just know you’re not alone. Say as much or as little as you like.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

Very nice to meet you.

I pray you find what you need and make fab friends. 

My name is ~FOUND~