Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Mikha

Hello , my username is mikha :D .

This site name really reflect my story . I had A really bad trauma when I was 13 and by then I was afraid to tell anyone about it , also a little bit ashamed .

also there is no trauma therapy or such supporting group in my country -_- .

The trauma was my secret for more that ten years it felt horrible that I couldn't talk to anyone about it or even discuss it's medical consequences . so I hope this site will be helpful for me and all other people that are in pain .

Hi there @Mikha and welcome to After Silence! I'm so sorry you were traumatized at 13, and that there is nothing supportive in your country. That must be very difficult for you. I am glad that you found this forum :notalone: This site is free from judgement and everyone here is so kind and supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey!

Hi Mikha,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you endured, but you will find tons of support here. Our members are very understanding and kind. I'm sorry that there is no support where you are, but know reaching out here is a positive step. I wish you many steps forward on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

3 hours ago, Mikha said:

This site name really reflect my story . I had A really bad trauma when I was 13 and by then I was afraid to tell anyone about it , also a little bit ashamed .

The trauma was my secret for more that ten years it felt horrible that I couldn't talk to anyone about it or even discuss it's medical consequences . so I hope this site will be helpful for me and all other people that are in pain .

Welcome to AS!  I am truly sorry for the trauma you endured at a young age and also sorry that you have no support where you're from.  You will find much support here with out judgement.  You're not alone.  Take a look around and say as much or as little as you like.  Wishing the best in your healing journey.  

7 hours ago, Mikha said:

Hello and welcome to AS. Sorry to hear about a long time of silence after a traumatic event, many of us here have been silent about our traumas for a long time your not alone in that. Sorry to hear that there isn't support where your from I hope AS can help you with that. Take it easy here go at a pace that works for you everyone is in differnt places on the road to healing so every step is huge and your doing a great job already.

13 hours ago, Mikha said:

HI Mikha welcome to AS. I am sorry for what you have gone through.  It is so hard to keep the secret.  I know when I told mine it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders and I never knew how much power that secret had. I can tell you that releasing that secret gives you the power back. You will find this to be a supportive site and we are here for you, you are not alone.

Patricia

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

Very nice to meet you. 

I pray you find what you need and make fab friends.

My name is ~FOUND~