Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

5 minutes ago, Phoenix_I_Rise said:

Hello everyone. I'm here because an event that happened 30 years ago sometimes weighs heavily on my mind. 

Welcome to AS!  I’m sorry for what had happened to you in the past.  You’ve found a safe place with supportive people.  Take your time and look around say as much or as little as you like.  Wishing you the best in your healing journey. 

PB

Hi Phoenix,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you endured 30 years ago, but do know you will find tons of support. The members here are kind and understanding, and many can relate to long ago trauma, as well as recent. It's never to late to reach out and heal. I do wish you the best as you walk this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

4 hours ago, Phoenix_I_Rise said:

Hello everyone. I'm here because an event that happened 30 years ago sometimes weighs heavily on my mind. 

Hello and welcome to AS. Your not alone. Sorry I'm sort on words at the moment. I hope you find this as I did to be an amazing community full warm caring people that will support you no matter what.

19 hours ago, Phoenix_I_Rise said:

Hi @Phoenix_I_Rise I'm sorry you went through this and I hope that being among people who can relate to long ago trauma can help you heal. Welcome to AS! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

Very nice to meet you. 

I pray you find what you need and make fab friends.

Mine, lots of things, happened 20 plus years ago.

My name is ~FOUND~