Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello.

soodles

Hi everyone. I have been struggling a lot lately and just decided that maybe it is time to be more open about things that have happened in my past. I am thankful for this community already. I know I need to get better and support will go a long way. 

1 hour ago, soodles said:

Hi everyone. I have been struggling a lot lately and just decided that maybe it is time to be more open about things that have happened in my past. I am thankful for this community already. I know I need to get better and support will go a long way. 

HI soodles welcome to AS.  I am sorry for what you have gone through in the past.  It does seem like there is a time when things start to resuface.

I am glad you reached out to us. You will find support here but most important you are not alone.

Patricia

Thank you all so much for replying. I am still poking around the site and getting to know how things work. I appreciate the support. 

Hi Soodles welcome to AS sorry for what brought you here. Lots of friendly people to open up too and that will actually listen and support you here. We are all on our own unique journey to healing and so we are all in different places along that journey so please take your time on whatever your path is, just go at a comfortable pace for you. Welcome again and good job on the introduction. Looking forward to seeing you around.

One

Edited by Oneinamillion
22 hours ago, soodles said:

Welcome to AS!  I am truly sorry for the trauma you’ve experienced. You’ve found a supportive site here.  We will listen without judgement.  You’re not alone here.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

Very nice to meet you.

I pray you find what yo need and make fab friends. 

My name is ~FOUND~