Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Feeling lost.

Hi. I've been feeling lost and alone since the incident almost 2 weeks ago. I originally joined last month due to another incident in 2012 but now I've had another occur and it's making everything hard and my anxiety has been awful. I'm looking for anywhere to feel not as alone. Hoping to find some peace or understanding with others who understand.

3 hours ago, hedgiemama said:

Hi. I've been feeling lost and alone since the incident almost 2 weeks ago. I originally joined last month due to another incident in 2012 but now I've had another occur and it's making everything hard and my anxiety has been awful. I'm looking for anywhere to feel not as alone. Hoping to find some peace or understanding with others who understand.

Hi hedgiemama, I am sorry for happened to you in 2012 and the last 2 weeks. I know so much of the feeling "alone" but you have found a site that understands that and many other feelings you are going through. You are not alone here.

Patricia

Hi @hedgiemama and welcome to AS. I am so sorry to here about a recent incident. Lots of understanding people here that have been through simalar things, most willing to listen offer a kind calm word of guidance or wisdom. Take your time and look around if you need anything my pm is always open though it may take a while for a response I will get back to you for sure.

One

Hi hedgiemama,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the traumas you have endured. You will find so much support here and you will discover the understanding you are looking for and to not feel so alone. There is no pressure or judgment, as you look thru the site. I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

On 11/27/2017 at 10:30 PM, hedgiemama said:

Welcome to AS!  I am so sorry for the recent and the past trauma you’ve experienced.  I am also sorry that everything is so difficult at the moment. Just know this isn’t your fault and you have people here who will stand by your side through this.  You’re aren’t alone here. Wishing the best on your healing journey.  

PB

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

Very nice to meet you.

I pray you find what you need and make fab friends.

My name is ~FOUND~