Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Bird Song

Just popping in to say hello. I think I made the account a while back but just finally came to visit today. 

Not really sure what I'm here for as not too sure how ready I am to talk yet, but wanted to say hello regardless :)

Edit: Also, I love Tori Amos.

Edited by Bird Song

Welcome to AS, @Bird Song, glad you found us. You can post when you are ready and share what you're comfortable with sharing. We're here to support you on this journey to healing. :supportu:

Hi Bird Song,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you suffered, but you will find this a very supportive site. It's ok that it took some time say hello and ok to take time to find your footing here at AS.  There will never be pressure or judgment in what or when you find your voice. I wish you the best as walk down your path of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

@Bird Song welcome to AS. Please take your time in sharing whatever you want to go at a pace that is comfortable for you. Everyone is at differnt stages of recovery and we all go through the healing process at differnt speeds don't give up and please don't look at someone else who seems to be healing faster then you and feel like a failure. I am sorry you expierenced a trauma and that it brought you here but you are so strong and brave for making this first post.

One

Edited by Oneinamillion

Hi Bird Song, welcome to AS!

You don't have to share anything you are not ready to talk about, to be welcome here, please take your time and feel comfortable.  I love Tori Amos too!  I'm sorry for what brings you here but you've found a supportive place. :notalone:

On November 11, 2017 at 6:47 PM, Bird Song said:

Just popping in to say hello. I think I made the account a while back but just finally came to visit today. 

Not really sure what I'm here for as not too sure how ready I am to talk yet, but wanted to say hello regardless :)

Edit: Also, I love Tori Amos.

Welcome to AS! I'm sorry for the reasons you are here.   No worries about saying anything until you are ready to do so.  There is no pressure here.  Take as much time as you need.  Best wishes in your healing journey. 

PB

• 1 month later...

HI there.

Welcome to AS. 

Very nice to meet you. 

I pray you find what you need and make fab friends. 

My name is ~FOUND~