Nross

Hello there

Hey, 

I am new to this site, and I was just looking for a community. I’m tired of feeling so alone in this

Hello and welcome to AS!

This is a wonderful community.  You are not alone here.

Best wishes,
Capulet

@Nross welcome! You've certainly found a community here! I'm sorry for what brought you here but I'm glad you've found us. I'm sorry you're feeling alone and it's awful that we are all normally alone in this process of healing. You're not alone anymore. 

Hello @Nross welcome to AS. Sorry for the trauma that brought you. To me Aftersilence is like a family we are all here to support one a nother. Take some time to look around get to know the boards and the people were here when and if you need anything.

Edited by Oneinamillion

HI Nross welcome to AS. We all know what it's like to feel alone. You have support here and you are not alone.

Patricia

hi Nross,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry you have a reason to be here, but very happy you have found us. As everyone has already said, you are not alone. The kindness and the understanding of the members here are truly unbelievable. It was my first time, when I came here, to lose that horrible isolated feeling. The support is wonderful. No matter what you want or need to talk about, we are here to listen. I do wish you well on your path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome to AS. I know what you mean. Before I found AS I didn't know anyone else who had been through anything similar to me. I hope you find this place welcoming and supportive.

Thank you @Hiddenstars. I'm just looking forward to having an outlet. Where I come from rape isn't something to be talked about so I have been feeling like a prisoner in my body 

On 11/6/2017 at 11:32 AM, Nross said:

Hey, 

I am new to this site, and I was just looking for a community. I’m tired of feeling so alone in this

Hello Nross,

welcome to AS!  I am sorry for the reasons you are here for.  You will not be alone here and will have much support.  Wishing you the best on your healing journey. 

PB

HI there. 
Welcome to AS. 
Very nice to meet you. 
I pray you find what you need and make fab friends. 
My name is ~FOUND~